Friday 1 August 2014

Your Office Space - A Reflection of You!

I would like to believe that my office tells the story of all my professional adventures. Overlooking the Racecourse, besides reflecting my eclectic taste in art, the interiors of my Mumbai office also reflect my love for a good laugh.

1. A sculpture by Mumbai artist Satpal, captured my imagination because of the clever structure and illusion. It was the perfect outdoor talking piece for our 800 sq ft terrace. 

2. Look at their faces and you will be forced to smile back. The rustic, red Chinese couple caught my eye during a trip to China and I thought they would add a touch of humour to the otherwise serene setting.

3. Another pick from China, I have two versions of elegant white figures. Instead of keeping the pair together, I prefer to keep them apart, each standing out on its own. 

4. I've got a chess board that I love to bring out when I feel the need to relax.


5. My most priced possession has to be my Nespresso machine that I bought during one of my trips abroad. It is right next to where I sit which says a lot about my caffeine obsession!

6. Lastly how can I forget my beloved drone - this finds a place of pride in my office - just for kicks ofcourse! I call it the parrot and I promise you I don't use it to spy on my competitors or deliver pizzas (haha)! Flying the drone on my terrace is a real stress-buster.

No comments:

Post a Comment